Post day: 5 Tháng Hai, 2018
1. No poison: original non woven fabric are natural plastic, so non woven bags are very environmental friendly. After 3 – 6 months, they are completely decomposed in natural environment leaving no poison on the earth and totally can be reused. The substances generated after this process will provide good nutrition for trees and soil. Meanwhile, regular plastic bags are made from oils, gases and additives mainly are heavy metals, pigments… extremely dangerous substances to our health and environment. Plastic bag manufacturing process creates a lot of toxic CO2 polluting to the atmosphere, increasing the greenhouse effect and change global climate. These bags are on landfills that prevent oxygen ingress through the soil, cause soil erosion, make soil poor, not porous, less nutrition, then make plants grow up slowly. More serious that the soil and water polluted by plastic bags will affect directly and indirectly to human health. So using non woven bags is to protect the environment and our health.
2. Easy decomposition: non woven fabric is made from long fibers, bonded together by chemical, mechanical, heat or solvent treatment that can decompose completely within 3 – 6 months in the natural environment. So non woven bags can complete their life cycle in a very short time while plastic bags need hundred to thousands of year to do that. With this non poisonous feature, non woven fabric bags seem to be an environmental friendly alternative that contribute to maintain a long habitat for our generation.
3. Cheap price: regular plastic bags are popular in our life because of cheap price, easy use and light weight. Meanwhile, biodegradable plastic ones are 3 – 4 times more costly than regular ones. Even no CO2, no metal, no toxic dioxin but their price is too expensive and difficult for consumers to accept. If can not used in time, biodegradable bags also are decomposed by oxygen and sunlight. When we compare the cost to produce a plastic bag with a non woven bag, a non woven bag is certainly more costly than a plastic bag. However, due to washable ability, non woven bags can be reused many times and it seems to be cheaper than plastic ones. So non-woven bags are an optimal solution for reconciling economic benefit and environmental sanitation.
4. Washsability andreusability: non woven fabrics bring many useful features such as: thin, spongy, soft, breathable, and does not irritate the human body. Due to waterproof ability, we can wash and dry to reuse more times to save money. This function is very low with plastic bags even they can just be reused for other purposes due to saving costs.
5. Nice printing, various type: non woven fabric can be printed directly on surface by silk printing or printed on film then laminated together to get many colors and many images that can meet variety’s demand of consumers. Printing on non woven bags is nice colour, impressive and would be an effective way in marketing strategies for companies to promote their brands. Non woven bags can be made by heat seal or sewing that supply consumers a wide range of type meanwhile plastic bags are limited derive from their production method.
When environments is becoming more and more polluted because of eliminating poisons to the atmosphere and a greener atmosphere is necessary more than ever, we have to identify which is the best solutions between many proposed ones. Some above comparisons show us non woven bags are an environmental friendly and effective alternative to replace plastic bags.